Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday's

Today is the first Monday of the year and it is horrible. I feel like this day is going to drag on and on and I feel like I'm going to have a lot of homework after today. This weekend I went to the mall with my sister and Anna. We had the best time ever! We went to Zumiez, Hot Topic, and Deb. We stayed at the mall for  a couple of hours and then decided to go home. That night after we went home I told my mom that I was going to go and have my friend pierce my nose. At first she didn't think I was serious. So I left went to my friends house and she pierced it for me. When I came home later that night I showed my mom and she didn't care and said that it actually looked good. Yesterday I decided to just sleep in from all the stuff I had done that weekend and I thought that was the best part of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Nice image work! Your mom sounds very understanding. Fix your capital I's (1st person pronoun) Hope your days get better!

    ReplyDelete